The Trust offers developers, contractors and unions a wide variety of services to ensure the success of Trust financed projects. The Trust can:
- Assist in identification of qualified general contractors or construction managers;
- Provide in-depth assistance on labor relations issues by working with local Building and Construction Trades Councils and union representatives;
- Encourage pre-job meetings between unions and contractors to ensure appropriate work assignments and to help isolate potential problems the project manager might encounter;
- Evaluate cost considerations in order to structure projects within budget;
- Access union-sponsored apprenticeship training, as well as assist more experienced workers with skill enhancement; and
- Facilitate compliance with local regulations regarding hiring requirements by working closely with contractor and unions.